I. General provisions
The following "Regulations of the Contact Form of GMV France" specifies the principles of free use by Users of the "Contact Form of GMV France" available on the website of GMV France (www.gmv-fr.com) to get an answer to the question covered by the topic.
The following terms have been used in these Regulations:
Form of contact GMV France - a form in which the Users of the www.gmv-fr.com website provide the necessary information and data needed to perform the service / implementation regarding the submitted application.
User - a person who uses the "Contact Form of GMV France" within the scope provided for in these Regulations.
III. Rules specifying the Users' access to the "Contact Form of GMV France"
Access to the Contact Form of GMV France does not require the User to register on the website or login, hence he is not dependent on any formalities being fulfilled by the User.
GMV France provides Users with free access to the Contact Form of GMV France for an indefinite period.
The contact form of GMV France is used only for correspondence related to the activities of GMV France and is defined by theme.
- To use the Contact Form of GMV France The User performs activities consisting of:
- Completing the Contact Form by providing the following data and information: name and surname, e-mail address, subject of the message, place and content of the message,
- affirms that he has read the Regulations and accepts all its provisions,
- grants consent to the processing of personal data in order to prepare and provide answers to the question asked and to archive the given data,
- confirm the desire to contact by pressing the "Send message" link in the Contact Form.
The User is obliged to use the Contact Form of GMV France in accordance with the law and the provisions of these Regulations.
The User undertakes to provide true personal data, as well as not to provide personal data of another person, without his express consent, and not to provide an e-mail address of which he is not the owner. The User bears sole responsibility for the content of the data provided by him, including liability for possible infringement of third party rights.
- The User undertakes to read the changes in these Regulations.
V. Responsibility of GMV France
GMV France is not responsible for User's decisions taken on the basis of information received after completing and sending the contact form of GMV France
GMV France is not responsible for the lack of access to the contact form of GMV Polska resulting from reasons beyond the control of GMV France or other technical reasons related to the functioning of the ICT system and the website of GMV France
GMV France reserves the right to change the provisions of these Regulations. At the moment of placing the content of the amended Regulations on the website www.gmv-fr.com. these changes therefore come into force.
GMV France reserves the right to discontinue this service altogether without giving reasons at any time.
VI. Processing of personal data by GMV France
- AThe administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, p.) Is GMV France, 1, allée des Cyclades, 74960 CRAN GEVRIER.
User's personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the data subject, by deselecting the appropriate window on the Contact Form of GMV France
- The User's personal data are processed: name, surname, e-mail address.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so may prevent the User from responding to a given question via the Contact Form of GMV France
- The user has the right to access their data and the possibility of correcting them. Each User, in accordance with art. 7 point 5) of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data, also has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by sending a relevant request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User's personal data may be made available only to:
- appropriate state authorities at their request on the basis of generally applicable laws,
- to other persons and entities - in cases other than described in item a) only with the prior consent of the data subject.
- The data administrator meets all the requirements of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, title of the Act).